This summer was a very special one for a very dear friend of mine. Her name is Nikki and she got married this summer in ITALY!!!!!!!!!
She has been a teammate of mine for the past 2 years in 2nd grade. Nikki is one of those people everyone loves, and it is so obvious why due to her genuine nature and caring spirit. Although our friendship didn't take off quickly we soon discovered common ground which started the road to a lifelong friendship. 

This year though we shared a huge common ground....WEDDING PLANNING! I can truly say this year was by far my favorite year teaching because of her and the rest of my team, and let me not forget...getting engaged to the most amazing man God could have even sent for me AMEN! Our team has so many silly stories we could probably create a movie...literally!
Anyway, sadly Jason and I couldn't make the trip to Italy for this event that I so badly wanted to go to. The master plan initially was...we get married in late June, take our honeymoon to Europe in July and just happen to be in San Gramingio (or how ever you spell it) on the day of her wedding. Ok plan B...enjoy the pictures...so sad. This makes me reflect and if there is one thing that I learned in the past few years is to trust in God and follow His lead because a path planned without Him will surely get you lost along the way. I know there is a verse for this but its' 11:20 pm..sorry
Although I wasn't there, I know that I was able to support her all the way up until she left for Ireland. It was such a ride listening and helping her deal with all the wedding stuff daily. I was also her diet Nazi that regulated the cupcakes going in to her classroom. I know my pay back will be worse, and I will be grateful but unfortunately I will be a hallway over (not across the hall since I moved to 3rd grade) so I won't be as easily monitored.
So here are a few of the pics I stole from her wedding. 




BREATH TAKING!
Thanks Nik for always being a listening ear and a true friend.
