Part of being about 2 months away from the BIG day is getting all the little time consuming things done...like scanning baby photos! It was so fun going through all of the photos of Anna and me growing up. My mom and I just laughed mainly at what Anna's slideshow will be like one day. Anna was a one of a kind child, it's hard to believe I was the ANGEL child for so many years. (I have to wait to share those photos so I don't ruin the genuine laughter that evening!) So through giggles and laughs we narrowed it down to about 100 photos!!! This total does not include Jason! "Whose wedding is it anyway??????????" Ok so I'm letting his father choose which pictures to use since he is creating our slideshow and want to save our guest the pain of an hour long slideshow, but be prepared I can't promise anything!
