Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mr. Ferris...

After much debate we decided Jason would change his last name to Ferris. I know I know this comes as a complete surprise to ALL but after a week of the hotel in Aruba calling him that we decided it just fit....NOOOOOOT! :) But we did giggle every time they said "thank you Mr. Ferris" when helping us out with whatever we needed.

So we are home from our honeymoon in Aruba which was awesome! We have way more pictures than we can post, but I will try to get around to making a quick slide show of the ones worth showing.

As for the wedding, it was beyond words! I started praying a long time ago for this time in my life, for the man of my dreams, and for a day only made for a princess. The Lord didn't miss a thing! He answered my prayers in every single way. My wedding planning was probably THE most exciting, humbling, enjoyable thing I have ever done. I might blog on tips later because I thought of a lot over the last week while soaking in the sun and dodging a few flamingos...yes flamingos!

For now it is time for bed. We woke at 5 Am Aruba time (3:00 am Dallas) and traveled all day, unwrapped remaining wedding presents, and unpacked 4 suitcases!!!!!
Sweet Dreams!

The Pups