

Well things are changing in little Boomers world. Yesterday for NYE we went to our friends house, The Hanna's. The pups got to go with us since we were planning on staying the night. So of course we took the Mouse with us for Boomer to play with. Hayli Hanna (their golden) took an immediate liking to the Mouse as well and in the end when we all thought she was chewing on a bone, we realized it was...
THE MOUSE!!!
RIP MOUSE
??/??/07-12/31/08
Now we are being careful not to say the work M-O-U-S-E because then Boomer will start looking for it and he has a hard time stopping until his mission is complete. We are now on the hunt for a new one. This was a hard loss for all of us. I'm still a little emotional about it, but I'm glad I got those precious pictures of him with the mouse this past week before his passing!!!
