Sunday, May 31, 2009

I've been tagged!

Eight things I look forward to:

1. SUMMERTIME!!!! 5 days away! This time next week I'll be sitting on a either A. my patio, or some other patio thinking about not getting up in the morning!
2. Getting started and finishing my kitchen project/remodel
3. Starting my new job and my new school, and making new friends!
4. The memories I'll make over the summer
5. Jasons' 30th!
6. Having some parties over here to take full advantage of our patio
7. My new furniture coming on Friday!
8. Having my husband here for the next week!



Eight things I did yesterday:

1. Brunch with some of my dearest co-workers, this week is going to be a sad one for me, my eyes are already tearing up!
2. Played with my pups
3. Played 4 softball games
4. played on my iphone
5. Ate a sandwich after 2 games...yummy!
6. Craved crawfish, 1 person mentioned it and I couldn't get it out of my head!
7. went to razoozs
8. ate crawfish



Eight things that I wish I could do:

1. remember daily things that happen
2. remember all the things I wish I could do
3. be a runner
4. be a fast runner
5. sing
6. be crafty
7. could be more patient
8. eat whatever I wanted and not gain a pound like some ppl I know


Eight Shows I watch:

1. Law and Order SVU
2. Friends
3. Bachelorette/Bachelor
4. Greys
5. Desperate housewives
6. News
7. TMZ
8. Law and order Criminal intent

The Pups